Marina Cap Cana
Join the Contango team in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic at the Cap Cana Resort and Marina for fishing excitement from September through December!
These waters are touted as some of the best billfishing in the world by the Billfish Report and we can attest the fish are biting year-round. You can expect shots at billfish and pelagic species such as wahoo, tuna and dolphin throughout the season. This amazing fishery is just a short trip from the world-class resort amenities in Cap Cana. The Contango is custom-designed to get you there and back in ultimate safety and comfort.
Cap Cana Amenities
Just 10 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport, and minutes from one of the best fisheries in the world, Cap Cana is an exclusive gated community that includes over 3 miles of stunning white sand beaches and a protected harbor marina. With several five-star hotels along with beautiful villas and over a dozen restaurants on-site, Cap Cana has everything one desires for an unforgettable getaway.
- Marina with over 130 slips for vessels up to 150 feet
- More than 12 Restaurants – several AAA Diamond awarded
- Emergency center with 24 hour facilities with ambulance and fire rescue services
- The highly rated and picturesque Jack Nicklaus designed Punta Espada golf course situated on the sea’s edge
- Several first class spas and fitness & wellness centers
- Adventure Park with scenic trails and zip line adventures
- State-of-the-art Equestrian Center and Park
Contango upcoming charter schedule:
September – December, 2017 | Marina Cap Cana, DR
January – April, 2018 | Casa De Campo, DR